Friday, September 21, 2007

My new Cute NDSL mod!!

Top View
Bottom View
Opened up view (Outside)


Major improvement on the visuals of my Nintendo DS Lite! Bought a crystal casing for RM25 print out some pictures on Photo paper. After getting the crystal casing , u can start ur creativity by 'google' up some pictures that u like. The download this software here.
The un zip it and find for NDS-Customizer in the NDS-Customizer folder. Browse for ur pictures and do some editing or photoshop magic and click save. Next u do ur printing and cutting to place it in between ur NDSL and the crystal casing.
i chose this pictures because of the cute May from Pokemon Ruby/ Sapphire and this other gal from Pokemon Fire Red/ Leaf Green.I have no intention to put any male character in my mod because its feels 'gay'. Now my NDSL is much better looking than the silicone casing. Alrite till the next post, have a nice day..

No comments: