Friday, September 21, 2007

Initial D Arcade Stage 4 Update!!




As you can see above i finally manage to clear the whole game of Initial D Arcade Stage 4.It was one hell of a battle between Takumi and I, alter losing 3 rounds to him today on Akina , I had almost give up my hope in clearing the game thinking that he is impossible to be beat.
How ever after i quick lunch at KFC i gave my very best and finally managed to beat him with a 56meters advantage! Hurray! 'One day even the gods must die' really inspired me to be the best!
After beating the god of Mount Akina , I had minimum trouble in defeating Keisuke and Takumi in Tsukuba. Then after the wining spree another powerful god appeared... Fujiwara Bunta. We had a though battle but i manage to keep up with him all the way but lost the match because i was exhausted. But that okay, because i had finally cleared the game..
I'll be cerebrating my victory by studying hard for tmr vibration!

No comments: