Friday, June 13, 2008

Some updates from me..

Is been a busy and life changing last 2 months for my self. Trying to adapt the changes from the studying life to the working life. I found myself with less time for IDAS4 and my games. Haiz i miss those times where i couid just go out anytime i wanted to have a go at initial d. For your information in Melaka, all the arcades are still stuck with the 1.2 version and there's no Wangan Midnight Maximum tune 3. so my arcade gaming kindda stuck. While since Final Fantasy 12 came out for the psp there has not been any great games for the psp so my psp is now collecting dust. I only manage to play a few rounds of Monster Hunter Freedom 2 and the new 2G version once awhile. While the DS.. has a memorcy card curruption so 50% of my save file are gone.. wtf.I onli manage to play IDAS4 version 1.5 a few time in like 3 weeks once at KL. Manage to cut down my Akina downhill to 3'08 while tsukuba outbound to 2'49 and Irohazaka dh to 2'50 i think those time can be improved greatly if i can just get my hands on version 1.5 in Melaka. So far been tuning my AE86 and i am amaze by its performance... It's been doing 2'10 on akina dh with a half tuning level..Hoping to do some IDAS4 actio video but i seriously need a camera man...TT. See ya next time.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Thanks for interesting updates.
Doodle Buddy