Wednesday, October 24, 2007

PSP Mod + Crystal casing and IDAS4 Update

Front View
Back view
During the raya holidays, i found myself spending more time wiping my PSP Slim than playing it. This bores me because of the god dammed finger prints really pissed me off that i quickly skin the PSP monster Hunter style lol. That was not enough that i buy a crystal casing to improve protection. With this the PSP looks cool while the NDSL look cute.During that weekend i ventured to Dataran Pahlawan's newly opened arcade where brand new IDAS4 machine has just been delivered. But 1 big catch, it cost RM4 per game and RM2 to continue. Lucky my FD was almost full tuned so i just sit there to kick some ass lol. Cleared legends of the street for the second time. While for the PSP i am really adicted to Monster Hunter Freedom 2.Planing to get the Xlink kai for multiplayer purpose later this week.

No comments: